On behalf of the Meadows Elementary PTA, we’d like to welcome all returning and new Mustang families! We’re so excited for a school year filled with fun activities, events and most importantly, excellence in education.
To guarantee that our kids get the best education possible, we need each of you to become a member of PTA. A PTA membership provides you and your student(s) with a powerful voice, countless resources, and the dedication to promoting each child's well-being and educational success. Your membership is how you say our school matters and have a voice at the local, state, and federal levels. The larger our PTA participation, the more resources we can allocate to improve Meadows students daily life (not just the classroom celebrations and ice cream socials, but the recess equipment, the books they read, the papers they write on...). Here at Meadows, our goal is 100% participation! We're counting on you!
I WANT TO JOIN MEADOWS PTA!
Suggested Donation: $425 per student
Your Meadows PTA will spend over $425 per student this academic year.
Your PTA Donation pays for:
- All classroom technology (such as Chromebooks, smart boards, iPads)
- Classroom supplies and instructional materials
- Library books
- Science lab supplies
- P.E. Equipment
- Office Supplies
- Young At Art (art) program
- Performing Arts program (Bollywood, Rainbow Fish, Hip Hop)
- Assemblies & school spirit events
- Social emotional wellness programs
- Professional teacher development
- Campus improvements, maintenance & beautification
- Local, state, and national advocacy
- ...and so much more!
For any questions regarding Meadows PTA Membership donations, please contact our Membership Chairs, Lara Bender or Shirley Cramer
Corporate Matching Gifts are an easy way to contribute to your child's education. See below for a list of companies that have previously matched.