Thursday, November 15th at 8:30am at the Meadows Field
The Mustang Trot is almost here!!
- It is the first MAJOR fundraiser of the FALL
- On Thursday, November 15th our kids will WALK, TROT, RUN!
- Students raise money by flat donations or per lap pledges leading up to the Trot
PLEDGE AND BECOME A TOP FUNDRAISER!!
- PLEDGE CARDS have been sent and are DUE Fri November 9th
- DONATE online HERE
- Talk to friends, neighbors, family, Meadows alum, et al to GET PLEDGES
- TOP lap runners win a MOVIE NIGHT in the café in January!
- TOP FUNDRAISERS ‘HIT THE JACKPOT’ and have lunch with the principal in February!
The Mustang Trot is a BIG event and we need volunteers to help make it a huge success.
- Be a lap counter or class coordinator for your child's class! Please sign up HERE.
- Help the day before the event! Prepare field bags and water bottles etc. Please click HERE to sign up to help!
If you have any questions please contact the Mustang Trot Chair, Susan Urquhart.
The Mustang Trot is our Meadows PTA fall fundraiser and jog-a-thon!!
- Students in 1st - 5th Grade participate in a 30 minute jog-a-thon.
- Students raise money by flat donations or per-lap pledges.
- Pledges and donations are due up until the Trot date.
- The trot typically takes place each November.
Our next Mustang Trot is coming up on Thursday, November 15th, 2018. More information about pledging and donations to come!