The ever-so-fun and high-energy Mustang Trot will take place on Friday, November 4th. It's time to share the news with your family and friends (made so much easier this year by using MyBooster.com).
Mustang Trot is good old fashioned healthy fun, where our students run for a good cause. . .their school! This year we are aiming to raise $25,000 to help support classroom technology and student programs. And, we need your help!
Click HERE to see the instructions on how to sign up for MyBooster.com. Registering with MyBooster.com and sharing your page gets the word out far and wide and is proven to get sponsors that will be happy to support our students' education.
Click HERE for all the Mustang Trot information and the donation form. If you have any questions please reach out to Cindy Marian ([email protected]).
Here is how it works:
- When students get their first sponsor, they will earn a prize.
- When they reach 3 sponsors, they will earn another prize
- If they have 5 sponsors by November 2nd they will be entered into our Mustang Trot Raffle.
- The boy and girl runners to complete the most laps from each class will be invited to a movie night especially for them in January.
- The top fundraising classes in grades TK-2 and 3-5 will earn a pizza party
- The student who is the top overall Meadows Trot fundraiser will get to be the PE coach for a day! How fun would that be!
Mustang Trot Stats as of 10/23/2022
Let's do this together, Mustangs!