Thank you for participating in Drivin' Halloween Pumpkin Patch!
- You can view the photos here.
Here are exciting Halloween events at Meadows:
1. Halloween Scavenger Hunt:
- Please have fun with our scavenger hunt in your neighborhood.
- All participating Mustangs who bring their scavenger hunt sheet to Meadows Halloween Drive-by event will get an extra treat! (See below for more details on the drive-by event.)
2. Drivin' Halloween Pumpkin Patch on Oct. 28th:
- Join our car parade on Wednesday, October 28th!
- Wear your costumes and decorate your car for the parade.
- Drive through the Rowell route (See the photo of the route on the right.)
- We will take photos of the costumed students in the car during the parade.
- A pumpkin will be placed in your trunk (when possible).
- Bring the completed scavenger hunt sheet to receive an extra treat
Drivin' Halloween Pumpkin Patch Times:
- Kindergarten – 8:00 – 8:30 am
- First Grade – 8:30 – 9:00 am
- Second Grade – 9:00 – 9:30 am
- Third Grade – 9:30 – 10:00 am
- Fourth Grade – 10:00 – 10:30 am
- Fifth Grade – 10:30 – 11:00 am
Note: Parents of Meadows siblings may decide to come one time for the whole family or more than once during each child’s grade level time. Your choice!
We are so excited to open our campus to our students in this way!
During this event, we will be following the specific guidelines outlined by the Los Angeles Department of Public Health for Halloween activities.
3. Pumpkin Decorating Contest:
- Carve or decorate your pumpkins to your heart's delight!
- Upload the photo by 10/31/2020 to be eligible to win. (See the flyer here)
- Parents: Please be sure to offer supplies and support, but not hands-on help for this friendly competition.
- If adults would like to participate for fun, feel free to post a family pumpkin entry with your own pumpkin. We know that we have a lot of talent out there!
- Each grade level will be judged on the following categories:
- Most Creative
- and possibly more!
4. Virtual Halloween Parade:
- We want to see those costumes in full display! Please upload a photo of your child in costume to this Padlet link so that we can admire them in a virtual parade.