Thank you for participating in Gingerbread Lane festivities!
Join All the Festivities at Meadows:
1. Winter Holiday Scavenger Hunt:
- Once again, have fun with our scavenger hunt in your neighborhood.
- All participating Mustangs who bring their scavenger hunt sheet to Meadows Gingerbread Lane event will get a treat! (See below for more details on the drive-by event.)
2. Drivin' Gingerbread Lane on December 9th:
- Join our car parade on Wednesday, December 9th!
- Wear your favorite holiday sweater and decorate your car for the parade.
- Drive through the Rowell route (See the photo of the route on the right.)
- We will take photos of festive students in the car during the parade.
- A winter goodie will be shared with each Mustang.
- Bring the completed scavenger hunt sheet to receive an extra treat.
- If you have ordered a Gingerbread House (Having trouble accessing Mustang Store links?) or this year’s Meadows spirit Gear, you will pick them up as you drive through the lane.
- If your student completed a Scavenger Hunt or purchased a Gingerbread House/Mustang Gear, please tape the info to the inside of your car window.
- If you wanted to do an early drop off of your Adopt-a-family-member gift, just put that in your trunk and we’ll remove it for you.
Gingerbread Lane Times:
- Kindergarten – 8:00 – 8:30 am
- First Grade – 8:30 – 9:00 am
- Second Grade – 9:00 – 9:30 am
- Third Grade – 9:30 – 10:00 am
- Fourth Grade – 10:00 – 10:30 am
- Fifth Grade – 10:30 – 11:00 am
Note: Parents of Meadows siblings may decide to come one time for the whole family or more than once during each child’s grade level time. Your choice!
We are so excited to have another opportunity to be on campus for some fun!
3. Gingerbread Decorating Contest:
- For those who order (Having trouble accessing Mustang Store links?), decorate your gingerbread house with all your Griswoldian enthusiasm!
- Upload the photo by 12/13/2020 to be eligible to win. (See the flyer here)
- To submit a decorating entry, visit this Padlet page and simply tap on the screen and upload a photo of the decorated house.
- Please include the name, teacher and grade with each photo.
- Parents: Please be sure to offer supplies and support, but not hands-on help for this friendly competition.
- If adults would like to participate for fun, feel free to post a family entry with your own gingerbread structure. We love seeing the talent out there!
- Each grade will have a winner.
4. Virtual Ugly / Not Ugly Sweater Party:
- We want to see your holiday style (the response for the Halloween Costume Display was fantastic!).
- Please upload a photo of your child with her/his name, teacher and grade to this Padlet link.
- Please post by Sunday, December 13th.